Terms and conditions
The school has no responsibility for academic changes, losses, expenses, theft of personal belongings or damages that the student may suffer during the course.
It is compulsory to attend classes, in case of absence the school must be notified. The student is obliged to respect the other students, teachers and staff. The school reserves the right to cancel a non-refundable course in circumstances where a student has been found to be in breach of the code of conduct.
– The minimum age for students is 16 years old.
– All students, except those who have an initial level, are required to take the level test.
– At the time of booking, the student will pay 15% of the amount corresponding to course and accommodation. This reservation is non-refundable.
– The entire price of the course and accommodation must be paid 15 days before the start of the course. The school reserves the right to cancel a student’s reservation for non-payment.
– Students who require the school to issue the official documentation for the visa application must pay the entire course and accommodation in advance. Documents can be submitted via email, fax or regular mail for any specific requirements. Students who need documentation to be sent via courier or express mail will be charged for this service.
– The school is not responsible for the charges that the issuing banks may charge. Students who do not pay these fees at the time of transfer will have to pay them once they arrive at school.
– Any possible refunds will be made using the same method that the student used to book the course.
– The school does not offer test classes.
– One lesson is 45 minutes long.
– The maximum number of students per class is six (6). Experience Menorca reserves the right to increase its maximum in case it is necessary.
– The school reserves the right to change the structure and schedules when necessary.
– The school reserves the right to alter the curriculum in order to be more effective with students’ learning needs and level.
– For reasons of organization, the school may have to replace a teacher of the course. All substitute teachers are qualified and experienced.
– The school reserves the right not to open new groups if the minimum number of 2 students is not reached (except the 1 to 1).
– In case there are not enough students for a level, group lessons will be changed for private lessons, with a 50% reduction in the number of hours.
– The school will remain closed on Saturday, Sunday and local and national holidays and those days will not be recovered. The granting of a public holiday per month is included in the total price of the reservation that the student has made.
– Classes lost due to student’s absence will not be compensated.
– The total or partial reproduction of any type of school material (books, cassettes or CDs) protected under the law of the intellectual property is forbidden.
– All students wishing to make changes to their course must notify the school by e-mail. Notices that are not received by this means will not be accepted.
Once the entire price has been paid, no refunds will be made due to cancellation. Any exception to this has to be evaluated case by case.
If the cancellation is due to the rejection of the visa application, the total amount will be reimbursed, except an administration fee of 60€ and the possible bank charges for the reimbursement.
The arrival is on the Sunday prior to the start of the course after 1pm and the departure is on the Saturday at 11am.
The student has to inform the exact time of arrival. Menorca Spanish School will inform about the procedure on the delivery of the keys, if the student has booked an Apartment.
In case of delay in the student’s arrival, the school must be informed by email or phone call to our emergency number.
Any extension of accommodation must be requested at the school, and has to be done in advance and is subject to availability.
– Before the course starts, participants must purchase an insurance and must provide Experience Menorca with the details of the policy and contact information. Also, a copy of the insurance policy must be submitted when the participant arrives at the school.
– Experience Menorca is entitled to cancel or postpone a course if the participant is not duly insured.
Should you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.
Plaça de s‘Esplanada 2, Primera Planta, Mahon-Menorca 07700
Office hours: 9am – 6pm, Monay to Friday
Tel: (+34) 608 447 813
You can also contact us through:www.menorcaspanishschool.com